Doors and windows are the foundation of any home, offering security and insulation against wind, rain, noise, heat, and dust. Solid wood doors with intricate carvings and brass ornaments were traditionally used in India. People have now moved on to more modern designs. Because of India’s tropical heat, windows used to be modest, but today thermally resistant, insulated floor-to-ceiling windows with sliding panels are preferred. With changing trends, here’s everything you need to know before you buy window and/or door hardware.
About LGF Sysmac, one of the leading uPVC window hardware manufacturers
LGF Sysmac truly believes that with the greatest selection of our uPVC profiles for doors and windows, customers can create a firm foundation for the windows and doors of their modern spaces and become a trailblazer. And for making this easy for their customers LGF Sysmac provides them with attractive and durable door and window profiles that provide great functionality as well as an unrivaled visual appeal.
Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride, or uPVC, is a non-toxic substance that contributes to sustainable design by delivering excellent building material solutions. Since it is a cost-effective and durable option tight-footed against the painted wood window and door frames, the building materials sector has seen a steady increase in demand for uPVC profiles, backed by a growing number of uPVC profile producers.
Choosing uPVC profiles over traditional timber building materials is not only a wise long-term financial decision, but it also proves to be an environmentally beneficial alternative. As a result, it has paved the way for reinventing the adaptable materials used by the building industry.
Benefits of using high-quality uPVC profiles for doors and windows include:
- Energy Conservation: uPVC windows and doors have a fine composition that is found to be three times more effective in lowering indoor temperatures. Furthermore, uPVC profiles provide higher heat insulation over traditional materials such as wood or metal. As a result, energy consumption is reduced, resulting in increased economic and energy savings.
- Environmentally-Sound: Lead-free uPVC profiles are rigorously manufactured to meet the most demanding global industry standards ‘greenline requirements.’ As a result, they represent no threat to the ongoing climatic calamity.
- Water-Resistant: Unlike traditional timber frames, which allow rainwater to seep inside, uPVC profiles provide a solid solution to this major issue. They are entirely waterproof and resistant to intense tropical rain.
- Robustness: uPVC profiles are produced from the most durable materials and are meant to endure a lifetime without being damaged. They are easy to maintain and do not require periodic fabrication, unlike other frames and profiles, while yet having a natural, long-lasting attractiveness.
- An All-Weather Friend: All other traditional building materials, in general, fail to withstand the test of time. Due to the sweltering and humid climate, uPVC profiles are designed to remain unaffected by salt water and will not warp, rot, or break down. Furthermore, the fully reinforced galvanized steel inner frames of uPVC profiles provide a sturdy construction that protects against damage caused by severe winds and storms. As a result, it is mostly suggested for coastal areas and high-rise structures.
- Termite-Resistant: Termites are unable to breed on uPVC window and door frame profiles because they are made of unique chemical components. As a result, unlike timber frames, these profiles are impervious to termites.
- Secured Choice: Premium uPVC profiles are made to fit multi-point high-security locks into the steel core of the door profile framing with ease. As a result, these profiles can be tailored to provide seamless, safe design solutions.
- Fit to Fight Fire: Fire retardant qualities in uPVC profiles inhibit the spread of fire and operate as self-extinguishers. All DIN standards (Deutsches Institut für Normung – German Registered Association headquartered in Berlin) are met by our uPVC profiles.
- Sound Proof: Our uPVC profiles include a double-seal system that keeps external noise and disturbance to a minimum by preventing sound from passing through the windows and doors.
Among LGF Sysmac’s large assortment of lead-free uPVC profiles, we offer a variety of high-class uPVC windows and doors, uPVC sliding systems, and uPVC casement windows to upgrade your home and office spaces. Our cutting-edge manufacturing facilities are outfitted with cutting-edge German technology and adhere to strict practices, making us one of the best uPVC window hardware manufacturers in India.