Who does not enjoy the finer things in life? I believe if we have the means then apart from wearing the best clothes and owning the best cars, one should also be dining and traveling in style. For this reason, I am always on the lookout for luxury, be it products, services or benefits.
Bitten by the travel bug, I have lately been enjoying the hospitality at Marriott hotels through my HDFC Infinia credit card. My card came with the perks of a Club Marriott membership that allows me multiple benefits at around 350 participating hotels across Asia Pacific, including 80 in India.
Soon after setting up my credit card, I received an email and SMS from HDFC Bank, requesting me to apply for my membership. To activate my membership, I downloaded the Club Marriott South Asia App, where I entered my Membership Number and verified my Mobile Number and Email to create my login credentials. This gave me access to my Club Membership enabling me to enjoy a wide range of benefits at participating Marriott hotels. Here’s all that I get to enjoy with the membership that is complimentary for me for the first year.
- I now dine in style with my friends with up to 25% off on dining for up to 20 people. Some select hotels offer up to 15% off on dining.
- I stay in comfort and luxury at select Marriott hotels with up to 20% off on the best available room rates in India and best available weekend rates in Asia Pacific.
- I get to relax and rejuvenate luxuriously with 20% off on Spa services at select hotels.
- I received one certificate entitling me to a complimentary room upgrade to the next category at the best available room rates. This is subject to availability.
- I can even enjoy 30% off on accommodation with another one-time use certificate that has been issued to me.
If I have any confusions at all, I refer to the Terms and Conditions on the Club Marriott South Asia App or on the Club Marriott website, www.clubmarriott.in.
This complimentary membership is a slightly trimmed-down version of the actual paid membership but still gives me great benefits for one whole year, absolutely free! I couldn’t have asked for more, given that Marriott is the largest hotel chain in India and boasts of some of the best restaurants in the country.