Preschool is the first and an extremely essential step for every child. Education opens the doors to a brighter future and pre-nursery acts as a base for the child to evolve and learn. This is why it is important to enroll the children in such schools which focus on quality education and comprehensive learning from the pre-nursery. It is a well-renowned fact that preschool plays a crucial role in the overall child development. Preschool experiences have an everlasting impact on the children. Many parents who are based in Gurgaon search for an ideal preschool for their children but not many of these parents know about the best schools in Gurgaon. If you are confused about your child’s future, this blog will help you learn more about the Pre Nursery Admission in Gurgaon& School Fees In Gurgaon.
Selecting a school in Gurgaon will not be an easy task because there are many options. Each of these schools provides multiple features that can easily grab your attention. This will keep you thinking for a long time which is why you have to make an intelligent choice based on the accurate facts and figures about the institution. Apart from the initial playschool features, you must look ahead to the long-term future with whichever school you select for your child.
Today, Gurgaon is certainly the most popular and well-developed city in India. Moreover, this city is enlisted as one of Delhi’s four major satellite cities. There are many different kinds of preschools in Gurgaon, which raises the difficulty levels for the parents and makes it tough for them to decide on the one option which is suitable for their child. EuroKids, The British School, Kangaroo Kids, The Shri Ram Early Years, and Pathways World School are some of the popular schools in Gurgaon. All of these schools offer extraordinary education and excellent facilities but the fact is that none of them provide facilities for your child beyond the Pre-School-Nursery-Kindergarten stage. This means that after your child completes his/her kindergarten class at these play schools, you will again have to start finding a good school for them to complete their high school education. Changing schools all over again would be extremely chaotic and full of uncertainties that may impact your child’s education. Therefore, a wiser and more meaningful decision at this point would be to look out for a school that provides complete school education, that begins from a world-class playschool and grows up to his/her 12th standard education.
One of the best options for all the parents in Gurgaon is the Delhi Public School. Situated in the heart of Gurgaon on the Dwarka Expressway, Delhi Public School functions smoothly with the control and support of the DPS Society, New Delhi. Over the past few years, DPS, Gurgaon has gained the reputation of being the most trusted institution in the field of education. The academic world recognizes this school because of its progressive approach and the commitment to promote excellence. Numerous opportunities for the physical and mental development of the children are provided at this school. DPS, Gurgaon promotes and supports critical thinking and is also recognized for its rich culture, technically sound environment, and the ultra-modern campus which caters to the needs of modern generation learners.
Delhi Public School, Gurgaon flaunts a pre-school incorporated with all the high-standard playschool features which includes bright, colourful, and well-equipped classrooms with air conditioners. Moreover, they also have state-of-the-art teaching aids and a playpen with swings, see-saw, slides, and other interesting play equipment. DPS is certainly well-renowned as one of the best CBSE schools in Gurgaon. Since this school is located in the core of Gurgaon, it easily connects to the Dwarka Expressway and can thus be reached by the parents from any corner of the city. The Delhi Public School is a New Age School, which looks forward towards the overall development of the children along with letting them access varieties of new facilities.
The admission procedure at the Delhi Public School, Gurgaon can easily be understood by observing different segments, which include FEE STRUCTURE, AGE CRITERIA, DOCUMENTS REQUIRED, ADMISSION POLICY, and TRANSPORTATION.
ADMISSION POLICY Details:
- First Come First Serve basis admissions take place at Delhi Public School, Gurgaon, i.e., until the availability of seats.
- Meetings can easily be scheduled with the school admission counsellor.
- Academic Transcripts of previous two classes must be present in the application form.
- Application form submission is considered the first step for an admission request and does not guarantee admission because of limited seat availability.
- Provisional admissions are processed and confirmed only after the thorough verification of required documents as well as the applicable fee deposit before the beginning of academic session 2022-2023.
- Admission forms can either be filled by parents/single parent or the legal guardian who has the sole custody of the child (after thorough verification of valid legal documents).
- Admission application processing fee is 1200 INR.
AGE CRITERIA Details:
- For PRE-NURSERY: Minimum age of the child must be 2 years and above as on March 31, 2023
- For NURSERY: Minimum age of the child must be 3 years and above as on March 31, 2023
- For KG: Minimum age of the child must be 4 years and above as on March 31, 2023
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED Details:
- Birth Certificate / Passport of a child.
- Residence proof of both permanent and current address
- Photo ID proof of parents
- 6 latest passport size photograph of the child and the parents
- 2 latest passport size photograph of the guardian (if applicable)
- Academic transcript of previous two classes (for admission in grade III and above)
- Vaccination certificates/Medical reports/Blood report of the child
- Original Transfer certificate from the last school attended–Original
- Original Character certificate from the previous school (only for students seeking admission in GradeXI)
- Original Migration certificate (only for Non-CBSE students seeking admission in Grade XI)
- Caste Certificate- In case of SC/ST/OBC (if applicable).
- ParivaarPehchaan Patra
You can get detailed information about the FEE STRUCTURE and TRANSPORT availability and charges by checking out the school website page, or visiting the school personally.
Delhi Public School provides a vibrant and techno-savvy school environment for the children to grow mentally, emotionally and physically. Moreover, the school campus believes in inculcating the essential moral values in every student. The beautifully designed classrooms and simplified infrastructures create a child friendly atmosphere in and around the school. Naturally, this provides a safe and healthy environment for the young learners.
Delhi Public School, Gurgaon has two campuses, i.e., Primary and Middle school Campus and High School Campus. This school believes that providing an appropriate atmosphere for every child with respect to their age enhances their mental, physical and emotional growth . DPS Gurgaon has a rich legacy of imparting high-quality education globally, which is why this institution is one of the best institutions in Gurugram.
DPS has a Global Network of more than 200 English medium, co-educational, and secular schools which provide top-tier education from Pre-Nursery/Nursery to Class XII. The Delhi Public School Family combined with its transcontinental identity, is not just a simple list of institutions, persons or facts but it is a network of values, systems and relationships. This school proudly represents and highlights the extraordinary transformation of education on a global scale. DPS Gurgaon focuses on using the innovative teaching methodology with higher emphasis on extracurricular activities, co-curricular activities and communication skills. You can get to learn more about Pre Nursery Admission In Gurgaon&School Fees In Gurgaon by visiting Delhi Public School’s official website. You can also visit the beautiful campus of DPS, Gurgaon, situated at Sector-102 A & 103, Dwarka Expressway, Gurugram, Haryana.